Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blog's Up and at it!

I finally made it! My own blog! Woot woot! (as if anyone will read it. :P)

This blog will be my little resort to gather my thoughts on various aspects about SMT:Imagine. This includes fashion in game, artsie stuffs drawn and posisbly drawn by me, and my ideas and opinions on certain topics/subjects in our community.

The blog is still under construction, as I am still learning how to use it and how to work on the layout. Its still kind of confusing in some points, though in general it is all rather straight forward. Banners and pictures will be added bit by bit, to make this blog a nice place to look into and to read up on. :)

Anyway, that is all for now. Cheers and I hope you read from me soon. ;D

Bleacheh~


5 comments:

  1. Oooh....A blog.....<___<
    Fashion towards females or males?
    -pokes female picture boobie- At least her boobs isn't bigger than mines ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rawr~Show me the boobs and panties!!!!^^<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha

    I will actually over some male fashion as well. But only sets and outfits I make for my alt characters.

    Panties will be coming soon~ As to bewbies... :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. not too shabby but ya gotta ditch this plain white background :p

    ReplyDelete