Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Site News

Well, I decided to change the blog's name to Fashionista instead of Fashion Tranny. So the blog's url has changed and I plan to make a new banner to fit soon as well.

I am actually getting another art piece commish soon (I hope), which I plan to use for the new banner. It will be smexy and rather cute. So pelase stay tuned! >:3

I am also considering to have artists at Gaiaonline do some art work for me. I stil have some rares from my old days there, I could probs use them to get more nifty art of my fashionable iBleachie. <3

Also I am getting annoyed with this blog thang a bit. For some odd reason links and used links show up in different colors than I set in. ANd I checked and they are still the way I changed them. ._.
Maybe someone out there will know more? XD

1 comment: