Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Megaten's Summer Love <3

Megaten's Summer Love is an event of mine I came up for our SMT:I community. Its a small event with a story indirectly linked to the events after act 16 in Imagine's storyline. The player is thrown into a series of small events that is shrouded by some secrets and odd incidents.



You meet a young man named Eadred and accompany him in a series of events that leads him to being reunited with his love, Paili. The love story is just a mere side story to the indirectly mentioned story evolving around the unknown group and their demon Lilith. How this will continue to develope... well, stay tuned. I might just continue it in simular events and make our wait for content updates a bit more bearable.



Here is a link to the original thread based on this event. I dubbed it Act: Love, as it is supposed to be a side act occuring after act 16. Megaten's Summer Love
Its a combination of forum based events as well as some in game ones. Unfortunately I was not able to participate (host/moderate) the in game ones as I decided to throw them out there at a time more suitable for the grand part of our community. But from what I hear, the players loved it. <3

Overall I would say the event was a success! A lot of people have thrown praise at me and offered their opions on the whole event as such. Where I am not too fond of how poorly written my story is, with its strange holes in the plot and of course terrible writing style, I would still say I like the overall outcome of it. Inspired by this, I will most likely make more events in this line to fill in some time for all of our Demon Busters out there. <3

2 comments:

  1. ^__^ Loved the events and the storyline was good too. I couldn't participate on every sadly due some RL events and my timezone but I think they gave some nice moments to the players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say praise as much......I couldn't do the event with Ikuto. ='(

    ReplyDelete