Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's raining angels, haaallelujah!


It is not heaven on Earth yet, at least not for everybody. :P

I finally got my beloved Black Angel set! This was amongst one of the first sets I ever desired to have when I started megaten and had my first glimpse at the yet to come in jwiki. I was so surprised by this beautiful set and fell in love with it immediately.

Leading the top with Western set and Salon set, this one has been a must have for ages. One of those sets where I am determined to get it, no matter at what cost. Luckily, I got mine for a decent deal. 8mil and some consumables and my old Zero. Might seem rather hefty at first, but in the end it was well worth it. <3 <3 <3

This set also makes the collection from this FC increase to 3/4 sets out there. Next on that list is Demonic Ward set... I am saving my AP for this weekend's usual promo and I hope I get lucky in FC. :P

2 comments: