Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's all in Chaos~

I actually got my hands on this terrible set. xD

To be honest, I have never been fond of the set as such. The color scheme is okayish (I prefer green colored camos instead of grey ones) and the set looks darn cute from the back. But the front...

The unbuttoned/zipped coat is just ugly as hell. I swear every time I look at it I see grease stains on the white tank top.

As you can see even my character shows her emotions towards the coat and whinces at having to wear it for this snap shot (l.).

I think the major reason why I dislike this set is because it is a one piecer and just looks aweful. The coat itself might be nifty, but not the pants/boots, etc...

Add the fact that the set itself is crappy compaired to other sets and even offers a shitty defense, I have no wonders why this set has never appealed to me.

I guess the only real reason I have to own it now is for collection purposes and to possibly team up with a friend who also owns it and be all fancy chaos *hurl* coaty together. xD

My personal vote on the fashion of this set: 4/10 In the end its all a thing of taste. I dislike it. D:

3 comments:

  1. Question Have you personally shopped here before. Why or why not. Remember to ask about next steps and when you can expect to hear back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question Have you personally shopped here before. Why or why not. Remember to ask about next steps and when you can expect to hear back.

    ReplyDelete