Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FC Review + FC Rant, RAWR~

Yesterday was the day. The release of the new and beloved Fortune Cards. FCs 09-01-2009
The two cards are not too shabby. The first one is a reused consumable one, always fun for that and then the one I will focus on, 'Great Stuff'.
Great Stuff is literally full of great stuff. Everything there is more than decent and useful in grand ways. I will focus on Great Stuff, as it is the only of the two FCs with new clothing in it. Any I must say, awesome clothes. Let's do this!

Demonic Ward Outfit:
This is a pretty nifty outfit. Offers some nice dark and bright shades of green and blacks. This set might not go all too well with other sets, but some single items and mix 'n' matches should get you a desired outfit. I personally am going to try to get this set, as it offers something my current wardrobe lacks: Green. My personal vote on the appearance of this set would be a solid 7/10.

Angel Outfit, White:
Pretty, handsom, downright awesome, is what pops into my mind when I regard this set. It has a beautiful blend of gold and white colors and the female version even has some bright purple/blue accents to its appearance. This is from this FC my favorite set and I am really glad I received it (eventually...) in the FC. My vote on looks: 10/10

Angel Outfit, Black:
Like the white version of this set, it is a beauty. However, I must say it lacks the extra something. It looks great but is just not too appealing as such, at least in my eyes. I would love to have a version of this set as well, but it is actually not a priority anymore. Compaired to the white set this one lacks a bit. My vote: 9/10.

School Uniform II (Purple/Blue):
I love these sets. The color variation of them rocks, and the purple finally offers a nice and cool color to our apparel. The female tops are almost fullbodies, meaning they cover the top and leg portion of your character, so mix and matches are not too easy to manage with the female sets. The male sets look dashing and I must say, they are after the School Uniform I outfits, the best male student uniforms we have out there. 8/10

Overall rating for this week's FCs: 8.5/10 Not too shabby.


Now to my silly rant. Yesterday I blew up 22k AP into the Great Stuff fortune, hoping for some nifty jazz. Well, blow that. I got nothing but the filler items, which, considering I spent 200$ worth of AP on nothing worthwhile, caused me to get all pissy like a child. I whined, cried and screamed, pouted and ranted. I even made this thread out of the fit, even with some good intentions and a rather decent suggestion.
I personally do not dislike the FC system as it offers the thrill of gambling, but in the end I think people should be rewarded greater than they are. Especially after spending a lot of cash on it. I thought up two easy to implement ways for us to manage a certain fairness for those who spend loads and do not get. I will most likely end up working on my suggestions more and work on some details to make it applyable and more presentable to Aeria.
I later could not resist to try FCing again and I scored on two of the four sets during those tries I had. That and the fast selling fillers actually calmed me down and cheered me up, enabling me to look at it all from a different light. Less green rage and more supportive suggestions is what I will be doing now.


Also a side note: As my blog is new and I want to update it regularily on certain things, I will most likely end up posting more than one entry per day for the first few days until it is settled and I have teh routine I want it to have. So be prepared to look into more entries today, and definately the following days, weeks, months, years?

Anyhow, Cheers~

Bleach

3 comments:

  1. Ouch ~
    200 Dolares is kinfd of much.
    And yeah, the white one is 10/10 *-*~
    Is soo beauty :3
    Kisses Matt Matt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wOOt For this FC no lie it was fantastic -.- sure i didn't get any sets none the less it's always fun to see the FC's get a little better this time around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo hoo dude lol, with as much goodies you pull in you gotta expect some bad luck to hit ya eventually.

    ReplyDelete