Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My new clothes~ Such a great day :3


Today (including when I came home at 2am in the morning...) I scored in on some nice extras to my wardrobe. I will list em and tell ya why I like them so much. Guard Uniform (White). I think this was mistranslated as it reminds me more of a secret agent outfit, rather than a guard one.

Regardless, this uniform is actually pretty comfy. Its rather neutral with grey, white and black colors and does not express all too much. I am sad the female version did not get the sunglasses like the mail one. .

I must say, the best part about this set is the pair of pants. I love the cut and the way it looks on my little gal here. If you mess around with the camera, you can clearly see that the pants are pretty tight and still accentuate the feminine curves. :3


Also, I just now noticed, the screenshots I took are rather large. So please bear with me until I find a decent size for them. xD

The second set of the day was my cute and cuddly Acadamy Outfit (r.). I love it. Its such a cute outfit with an awesome color scheme.

Purple is a rare color in clothing in our little world of Megaten and I appreciate being able to have one of the stark purple colored sets out there.

The yellow, white and black of this set offer some nice combo possibilities as well as a way to round it all up. Gotta love variety and colortastical outfits. Its one of the cutest sets out there imo and to top it all off really useful. It buffs up your expertise gain by 15 percent and decreases MP costs as well. Maybe I will be able to get a second set for my male characters as well, it seems to be common enough. <3


The Purple Acadamy set actually inspired me to test my luck again with the FCs, and luck behold, I got White Angel (picture at bottom).


White Angel is, up until now, one of my most favorite sets out there that is available. Its cute, beaufitul and charming all at the same time. A great set to prance around in being pretty. Its just a shame I personally cannot use the set, as it is Mage/Gunner suitable and not meant for melees. I guess I will just have to use it as city clothing instead. :3

Well after a while I started to check the trade lists and started to sell off the endless amounts of commons form the many FCs I played to earn some cash and possibly get some other sets I wanted.

Such an opportunity presented itself and I was able to trade myself another Acadamy Voucher for 5mil and a butt load of consumables. I finally had something decent, which I can use to trade myself another great set.


That actually happened. I was able to trade my second Acadamy Voucher and 2mil Macca for a School Uniform (black) voucher (l.).

Some people say this set (for females) looks utterly disappointing. I, however, must disagree. Its cute, fresh and class (Get the word pun? A school uniform with class? Ha ha!) in addition has an actually, in my opinion, cute skirt design. To top it all off it comes with a great set of glasses, which fit to a lot of different items. Well worth the effort of getting it, if I may say so.

Already thrilled by all these fancy new clothes, testing and trying them out with other clothes of mine, I saw a Moon Bikini (r.) set up for sale in the trade lists. Where I do not necessarily need the set as such, I was still always semi keen on getting one for myself.

I PMed the seller and came to an agreement, and a few Cups, Material Sequencers and Cabs later, I am one Moon Bikini Outfit richer. I do like this set, even though the Wave bikini set is by far more cute. Luckily the girl, who owned the set previously, did not have the headpiece. I was able to knock off some Cabs and Material Sequencers because of the missing part. :3


All in all today was a rather successful day for the Fashion Tranny. I earned a lot of cash off of the commons from my many FC attempts and I scored in on some awesome outfits to add to my wardrobe. I already had to clear some things out onto alts just to keep my main clothes in my 5 Item Depos.
<3








1 comment:

  1. Your costumes are sooo cutes Matt Matt *-*
    It's So lovely :3~
    <3

    ReplyDelete